Some people think that they have reached the maximum of their productivity limit and they can’t do more than they already do. Of course, perhaps they know a lot of tricks to boost their productivity. But if you are the one, who doesn’t know them, then this article is for you.
- Limit the use of social networks during the day. We all know how it happens. You just wanted to go in and check out the interesting status or photos on Facebook or Instagram as it was already flipping through the news feed. Before all this, you watched a few videos on YouTube and wrote a few comments. It happens to all of us from time to time. Social networks are a wonderful thing and they really make our lives more interesting. But there is another side to the coin. They are able to consume extremely important amounts of time that we could spend on creating something really valuable. Here everything is simple. Limit yourself in the use of social networks. I would advise up to 15 minutes a day.
- Seriously limit the use of your own smartphone. Smartphones are not only about social media. Some of us love to talk by phone or send voice messages. People can spend hours talking about nothing. But at the same time, it is not always our fault. We live in the age of mobile technology. Though we should do our best to not waste all the free time on our smartphones.
- Check the phone no more than once an hour. Reducing the frequency with which you come into contact with your smartphone makes you more productive. You are less distracted by the various notifications that come to your imobile. And if you are less distracted – you do more useful things. After all, if you work and your phone is nearby, it is obvious that you will look at it. So try to take the phone out of your sight and leave it in vibrate mode when you have to do something important. This will allow you not to be distracted and at the same time not to miss an important call.
- Use an Android or iOS app to manage time. Your day will be much more productive if you organize everything from the evening. There are special applications that will help you effectively manage your own time. The examples are Trello. Google Keep, etc. By installing one of them, you will add a few points to your productivity ratio and will be one step closer to boosting your productivity.
- Set goals and set deadlines. If you physically write down the main goal for tomorrow, it will visually start to look more realistic. But at the same time you do not need to tell everyone about it. The human brain very often confuses error and replaces doing with talking. So just keep quiet about your business and the art of being more productive will open up to you. You can find inspiration in motivational quotes. With their help you will be able to fulfill all the set goals and not overdue any of your deadlines.