Preferences management is essential for companies to understand customer preference for engagement with the company. Our technology will make it possible now for the customer preferences would allow you to hear that voice. It will encourage the loyalty of the customers and improve engagement as well. It can be carried out through mediums such as mobile, emails, social, and more. You will render the view of the customers in a unified manner according to the preference of each customer for the organizations.
Features of preferences Management
Some important features of preference management are listed below.
Personal Engagement Features
Customized interface through preferences configurations Gathering and Editing Express Content
- Improved ROI from Marketing
- Privacy Compliance Support
- Policies about Security
- The facility of Language Preference
- Various filters to organize and segment preferences of customers
Customer preference data is a vital aspect of which preference management works. Preference management is helpful to prevent organizations from any kind of scandal associated with data.
It is compatible with existing technologies for businesses such as ESPs, CRMs, etc.
How does preference management work?
Possible Now customer preferences management helps the organizations to handle customer responses with yes and no, preferences associated with lifestyle and performing consent management. With the help of this, the organization can easily track states of preferences and when preferences are changed or expired. For performing all this in the best and secure way, it uses Open API Technologies of Industry-Standards such as SOAP and REST along with Secure Bulk Data Transfer Technology.
The best thing about customer preference management is that it can easily cooperate with existing business technologies such as Campaign Management Tools, Automation Systems for Marketing, and CRMs.
You can enable more responsive and complete digital campaigns that will prove to be responsive. The knowledge of your customer’s preferences on the enterprise-level will equal to:
- Increase in the loyalty of your customers
- The level of satisfaction of your customers shall increase
- The ROI of marketing shall improve
- The value of a customer for a lifetime shall increase as well
By making use of preference management on an enterprise-level, you will be able to enable global opt-ins, which in return will reduce the global opt-outs at least by 60 to 90 percent. You can also implement ways to reduce the process of the complexity of the programs of marketing strategies by a minimum of 90 percent. Also, this will result in a 50 percent improvement in customer engagement. All this can be done just by listening to the preferences of the customers and taking action in a personalized and targeted form.
Preference Management Process
Process of Preference Management accomplishes in three parts that are Heed, Remember, and Respond. Let’s read about the process with the task in each part:
1st Part: Heed
- First of all, make a preference collection interface through configuration tools.
- Check privacy controls features such as TCPA and CASL at the time of data collection process
- Design preference management privacy policies and its consent languages by the type of customer and their location
- For distributing and organizing preferences through the communication type, geographical location, and product line use group segmentation tools.
- Build preference programs such as product information and promotion activities which can accommodate a number of communication mediums.
- Preference management also creates customer profile data and integrates global customers effortlessly.
2nd Part: Remember
- Always save the data related to customer preference in a secure platform.
- Use access management tools for receiving and accessing various data as an authorized user
- Use industry-standard REST APIs to enable integration with CRMs and ESPs
- Always give priority to customer privacy compliance as well as contact rules such as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and CASL (Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation). Be available to your customers round the clock.
- Save the data of preference history all across your business as well as the date, time and source of consent capture.
- Arrange customer name and customer ID to search and organize the preferences of your customers for checking their previous and ongoing preferences.
- Be ready to offer timely and related content to your customer in terms of emails and opt-outs
3rd Part: Respond
- For better and effective customer service, you must have to choose an accurate segmentation engine.
- For building a communication path according to your customer’s wishes, user preference data outlets.
- Confidence is the key, you have to respond and communicate with your customers to access their preferences with confidence.
- Be alert and up-to-date during the process of data import and export as well as file transfer. It will offer you a clear view on the operation.
- Comprehend the procedures and performances of Possible Now customer preferences management by accessing the reports.